Friday

about E72

yeah~~~ the most FUN thing happened this 2011 year is, I bought myself a new handphone!!!

This time, it is a smartphone from Nokia, E72.
I've dreamed of this phone and now, it is on my palm!

tadaa~~~ my new E72!!!

haha....dream comes true! :D

Colour is bronze, and is rare one. It cost me RM950. I got it at Wisma Saberkas, Kuching.

This is such a great phone for any of you who like Blackberry. The keypad is quite small, and not easy to navigate tho...

Anyway, the saying is: Blackberry is so not my type; the keypad is too small. But still, I took out my E72 from the pouch. (and yet, the keypad is small too)


All pictures are property of boutwat.blogspot.com.
None of it should be taken or republished without written notice to its owner.

0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...