Wednesday

about Love

what about LOVE?
I never love so much in my life.

Now... I am in LOVE.
And becoz I've LOVE so so much...
There is no other equal LOVE I've received.

I'm frustrated of the LOVE I receive...
I don't feel it...
U don't show it!


How many more time should I ask...?
I don't need a robot, I don't need a puppet...
I need a HUMAN

Is it too much if I want to hear your voice???
Is it a burden for you to tell a story to me???
Is it a sin to respond to my story???

Sometimes, I feel like you are not there.
Just like before I met you.

Even worse, becoz I have to accept the fact that you are there, but you are "NOT"!


All images are property and copyright of their respected owners and creators.
boutwat.blogspot.com does not claim any.
All images are for informational purposes only.

0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...