Friday

about Finish

Lately, I played this one mini game: Little Shop City Light.
It's a game that you need to find items the whole stages. 
I love this kind of game. Hmm.. maybe I was a boring person :P
Anyway, I like finding things game because it need focus.
It's not that I like focusing, but... I don't know. =="

And, I get to collect all the trophies in this game. 
Sometimes I repeat some stages many times just to meet the criteria needed to get the trophy.

I played for quite a long time actually.
And, teehee~ I get all the trophies!

taadaa


All pictures are property of boutwat.blogspot.com.
None of it should be taken or republished without written notice to its owner.

0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...