Saturday

about HE day

Ethnic Day.
Ethnic from all over Malaysia.
Mostly Sabah and Sarawak.
Here are some of the pics.

Me n Aby in Iban attire

Bidayuh group display

Iban woman attire

Mei Ying wearing cheongsam

Bidayuh and Iban attire

Pretty Iban girls
Me and Aby wearing Kenyah hat

All pictures are property of boutwat.blogspot.com.
None of it should be taken or republished without written notice to its owner.

3 biji gula2:

Nava K said...

I love the costumes, tried to buy the last time I was here but cannot find the suitable ones.

abb said...

like this!

Emilly Amisa said...

Hi Nava.
I also not rili sure where to get those costumes if u want to buy one. Last time, my mum bought the kain tenun n coins belt at Lachau if I'm not mistaken

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...