Wednesday

1st Anniversary

It's our 1st Anniversary, last Nov 30th.
I didn't get to put it up here last time, but I did now :D
[Venue: Kim Bay H.K - Macau Restaurant The Spring]

Tidy and nice

Buy it or redeem it stuff

Display are in the middle of the restaurant

My drink, honey green tea. Cute glass!

Honey green tea and green apple juice

Emm~

The sauce taste too thick. Not nice.

Dumplings are my favorite! Damn like this!
Anniversary cake!



Wonder where we should celebrate for the 2nd? :P




Click here for Churpers!


All pictures are property of boutwat.blogspot.com.
None of it should be taken or republished without written notice to its owner.

0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...