Wednesday

KK trip Day 2

Today, move on!
Walk2 around town till feet sore!
Grab some food and souvenirs too~

Map taken using camera from laptop~ LOL


Shameless pose~
Free ride to 1Borneo~ Gonna check this out tomorrow!
Shuttle bus schedule

Peace~ :D
 I bought pearl earrings here...
Pasar Kraftangan
Lunch time. Purposely wanna use the RM20 voucher.

We ate as much as we could just to exceed the RM20. LOL~
But when we're at the counter to pay, the total price is only RM30.47.
B4 that, I add myself the price is suppose to be RM40++
So, after the RM20 voucher + privilege card, all we need to pay is only RM10.45!
I looked at the receipt and all the sushi on the belt is RM2!
==" if only I know earlier~~~

Ginger Soda & Ice Honey Lemon Tea

Sushi make Aby happy

Ice cold green tea! Great for the hot day~ :D

Yum!

Wasabi made me cry :'(

Yasai tempura


All pictures are property of boutwat.blogspot.com.
None of it should be taken or republished without written notice to its owner.

0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...