Saturday

Flinders Station

Okay... my 1st time of Flinders station!
Longing to go there since I've read this post..
At last.... Having my dinner there last Tuesday...
With my coursemates...
Sadly, don't bring the camera...since this dinner was unplanned.
Have to use my phone camera of only 5mp!

Excited face~ haha


Zoom this from my seat!

Our drinks

Choco-cino

Ice milk tea


My hot milk :)

Garden salad

Hawaiian spaghetti

Meatball bolognaise

Peace!

Beef baked rice. This was sooo nice!

Coleslaw 



Their cheese baked rice was so nice. The best that I've ever tried. :D
Next time gonna try the pie!



All pictures are property of boutwat.blogspot.com.
None of it should be taken or republished without written notice to its owner. 

0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...