Friday

The Thing

It's Not Human... Yet.

Watch 'The Thing' already?
What thing?
The Thing....... :D



Release in Malaysia 13th October.
I just watched it today (14th Oct).

Remake of previous The Thing's movies.
A little bit change in plot and storyline.
Of course the actors/actresses are different...
The CG effect is okay for this kinda movie; industry standard.

It's kinda my type of movie tho.
While everyone else hold their breathe, scare...
I smile and laugh =.=

The alien in this movie was.... gross!!!
To the extend that I really gonna hate alien~~~
Ending was satisfying.

Fans of horror and thriller should watch this.
Worth to be in my collection!



All images are property and copyright of their respected owners and creators.
boutwat.blogspot.com does not claim any.
All images are for informational purposes only.

0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...