Thursday

Hong Kong Ghost Stories 2011

Last Tuesday, me n boyfie went for a movie.

Hong Kong Ghost Stories 2011

It's been ages since our last movie day 2geda.
This time, we choose my fav genre :D
Well, it seems like the ghost season is coming back...

...to satisfy my hunger!



Hmm... how should I start?
The movie is kinda good...overall.
3 of 5 stars.

For you guys who don't really like horror movie, this movie is a bit light, with humour here and there.
Maybe okay for those scaredy cat :P

Not worth it to be watched twice.
Anyway, it's my opinion only.



All images are property and copyright of their respected owners and creators.
boutwat.blogspot.com does not claim any.
All images are for informational purposes only.

1 biji gula2:

amsran said...

cerita seram ni.. doii takunya.. he

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...