Sunday

about Sunday

It's Sunday.

{Hm...I'm thinking of sundae~ =w= suddenly hungry}

I was looking for a cute graphic on Sunday. But I haven't found it.
All the graphics are quite boring. So simple and not cute.
But different for other days. It's easy to find a cute one.
Hm...is Sunday that boring?

Plus, the TV programs is also boring. No good movies/show like the other day.
For me, Sunday is a day to stay back and relax.
But no cool TV program is really unacceptable.

As a student, I always thought that Sunday is the end of fun for the week.
Because tomorrow is school day.

Anyway, Sunday is not that bad after all.
I could be with my loves one <3

Have a fun Sunday!

0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...