Wednesday

about Title

hmm...Did u realize that my posts title usually start with 'about...'? And my blog name is 'About What'? Did u realize that at the earlier posts, there is no post title starting with 'about...'? Do u know y? Hm...and did u know that this is my 2nd blog, which I've stated about this on my profile box?

At first, I was purposely to name my blog 'About What'. But I have no idea of starting all my post with 'about...'. That's y my earlier posts didn't have that 'about...' thingy. But then, I thought of something more (so-called) personal for my blog. So, I started to use 'about...' in the title. Sometimes it may sound awkward. Sometimes I have to think more of the title, because sometimes it will sound weird with the 'about...' in front.

So now, I officially, personally and gratefully want to give a 'normal' title to my next posts, without the 'about...'.

:D

 
tata~

0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...