Thursday

Books

Hm... tomorrow is my last paper for this sem! Yay~ :D
Last torturing day~ 

Ok, today I have to papers. Both papers are the subjects that need HUMONGOUS SPACE in the brain so I feel extremely exhausted. No idea of how to cope with tonight's study! >.<"

Let's talk about book. I love reading books when I was young. Now, I'm a bit lazy. :O

Last year, unfortunately, I read one book only (that I accidentally bought), A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket. On 2009, I only manage to finish four short-stories books that I borrowed at the library. One of them is Angela and Diabola by Lynne Reid Banks


Hm... this story gives me chill the whole time I'm reading it. I don't know why. You should read it for yourself to know what it feels. 

Other three short stories I've read that year (2009) was also about ghost, horror and stuff like that. Bcoz~ I like horror thingy!!! XD 

It makes me happy~~~ kinda happy... hm... maybe 'happy' is not really a good word but I felt that way.

This year 2011, I haven't found a suitable book to read but I'm going for short stories too. Since the coming semester break is for four months, I might get another book in my collection to join my one and only book (A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket - not included comics, magazines and manga).




All images are property and copyright of their respected owners and creators.
boutwat.blogspot.com does not claim any.
All images are for informational purposes only.

0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...