Monday

1st Day Aura

Hallo! :D

Today is the first day of my new semester :) It was raining heavily since last night until the whole morning. What I'm not expecting at all is, half of my classmate arrived dy O.o wow~

Anyway, I can feel the aura of 3rd year... and best of all, when I'm at the sidewalk, sure got juniors asking for direction =.= Do I look that old? Or mature? Or just cute enough to be asked? XP

Of all bad news, good news... at least today was fine. All of my plan went well. Huhu... and I take German Level 1 as complementary subject. The lecturer was a foreign female, I forgot the name =.= and German is going to be damn interesting!

Just hoping for the best for this sem! :D


0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...