Saturday

Day 17 – How You Hope Your Future will be like

Hello :D Howdy?

Who can see their future? No one? Play fortune teller with a glass ball in front of you. Yeap~~~~ only me can tell the future!
Well, my claim is not necessary true so just don’t take it serious.

I hope my future will be extra great and fun. I wanna live happily surrounded by family who has no hatred and ENVY. This may be my basic plan, yet it still in God’s hand.

I don’t know what God has in plan for me. Maybe super duper great and fun! I can only hope.
And I hope you all will continue to hope too...

No matter how long it takes or how hard it will be... Hope will definitely make you a rational person. Because many people who commit suicide has lost their hope :) 





All images are property and copyright of their respected owners and creators.
boutwat.blogspot.com does not claim any.
All images are for informational purposes only.

0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...