Sunday

Day 4 - Your Favorite Photograph of Your best Friend




Best friend is usually someone that U always thought to be beside U at most time. So I choose Jiji, my cat XD

Honestly, I don't feel that I'm friendly enough. I'm picky too - that I have a small circle of friends.

This pic of my cat represent the closest friends that I have now. Importantly, the friends that could leave a space for the loner me. Since, I sometimes love to be alone.

In short, a best friend is someone who knows to persuade me when he/she needs me - but not practically 'using' me. In the same time, willing to be 'use' by me when I feel like it. Just like Jiji :D



All pictures are property of boutwat.blogspot.com.
None of it should be taken or republished without written notice to its owner.

0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...