Monday

Ramadhan story

It's Ramadhan month again.
All my Muslim friends will fast for the month.
Happy fasting to all! :D

And it's rather a great month for me too.
Food is all that I'm waiting for!
Today, I went to the Bazaar Ramadhan near my house with my boyfie.

Soft and sweet~~~


Plain rice and tempe for my dinner! Nothing can replace this original~~~


All pictures are property of boutwat.blogspot.com.
None of it should be taken or republished without written notice to its owner.

2 biji gula2:

Nava K said...

good selection and seems like you chose those that I will enjoy, ahahhah!!!! the tempeh is something I can't resist.

Happy Fasting to you too and take care.

Emilly Amisa said...

yeah~ tempe is jz so nice :D

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...