Friday

Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie

Konnichiwa! :D

What's my favorite movie? What's my favorite movie genre? My friends from matrix last time always thought that I love romance type of movie or at least the 'Eat, Pray, Love' kinda movie. But that's definitely not my type of going-to-watch movie. Truth is I love horror movies a lot. I love the rush of adrenaline when I feel scared XD
I don't like to scream though when I watch any horror movie; it hurts my pride :P

However, my favorite movie is not from horror genre. It's more to romance type. Duhhh...
So, which movie is that?


It's a Korean movie, 'Windstruck'.
Starred Jun Ji-hyun and Jang Hyuk.


Why I love this movie? It's cute and funny and sad and touching. Not the-so-lovey-dovey romance kinda movie. even an evil ice queen like me will melted :P

I love the part where Jun ji-hyun told Jang Hyuk the story of how pinky promise was made. They suddenly got into some kind of medieval time; Jun ji-hyun is so pretty.

Okay, if U're thinking what's in the world I'm talking about? Go, watch the movie.

Don't forget to comment; share it on FB, Tweet it or PlusOne! Thanx :D




All images are property and copyright of their respected owners and creators.
boutwat.blogspot.com does not claim any.
All images are for informational purposes only.

0 biji gula2:

Post a Comment

Hi! Komen le... Entri I memang dlm BI tp korang bleh komen dlm Malay pun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...